ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE management class

2013-05-06 09:05:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE management class
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 13:03:26 +0000
Since nobody else has responded, I'll put in my 2cents:

AFAIK, the answer is no.
(I think an INCLUDE statement will only work if you have a pattern match on the
filename, not the filesystem name.)

I haven't tried this yet, but what about using a 2nd data mover?
Could even be a 2nd scheduler on the same system, but would give you a 2nd
dsm.opt where you could use a different management class.

Has anybody else tried this?