ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Collocation anomaly report

2013-04-17 13:51:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Collocation anomaly report
From: Bob Levad <blevad AT WINNEBAGOIND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:49:47 +0000
You might try this query:

select cast(vu.stgpool_name as char(9)) as "Pool", -
(select access from volumes where volume_name=vu.volume_name) as "Access", -
cast(vu.volume_name as char(9)) as "Volume", -
cast(count(distinct nd.collocgroup_name) as decimal(4,0)) as "Groups", -
cast(count(distinct vu.node_name) as decimal(3,0)) as "Nodes", -
cast(count(distinct vu.filespace_name) as decimal(5,0)) as "FSpaces", -
(select pct_utilized from volumes where volume_name=vu.volume_name) as "Util", -
(select pct_reclaim from volumes where volume_name=vu.volume_name) as "Recl" -
from volumeusage vu, nodes nd -
where vu.node_name=nd.node_name -
group by vu.stgpool_name, vu.volume_name -
order by "Groups" desc, "Nodes" desc, "FSpaces" desc

We assign all nodes to collocation groups, even if it is only one node.

Good luck.

Bob.