ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] tsm and hyperv servers

2013-03-14 12:28:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] tsm and hyperv servers
From: "Willoughby, Clay" <clay.willoughby AT EMAIL.UND DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:25:07 +0000
Is anyone using TSM on Server 2012 HyperV to backup their VM's this way?  We
are looking into DPM, but not liking that product, and have found this with TSM:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21625393&myns=swgtiv&mynp=OCSSGSG7&mync=R

This covers Server 2008, anything on Server 2012 out there yet?
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/ieduasst/tivv1r0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.iea.tsm/tsm/6.2/clientfunctions/hyper_v_backups/player.html

Clay Willoughby
Storage\Backup Administrator
UND Staff Senator