ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] suggestions on setting up a Dell MD3260 as primary storage pool

2013-03-04 00:09:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] suggestions on setting up a Dell MD3260 as primary storage pool
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 08:06:30 +0300
I have no idea about MD3262, but I do not think it is good to create so big
volumes. I am using 64GB volumes on FILE storage pools for many years and
everything is working fine. I am afraid you will have problems with reclamation
of so big volumes.

Grigori G. Solonovitch
Senior Technical Architect  Ahli United Bank Kuwait  www.ahliunited.com.kw

Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail