ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Exchange Point-In-Time restore?

2013-02-28 16:44:41
Subject: [ADSM-L] Exchange Point-In-Time restore?
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:31:10 +0000
Hi,
This is probably a Del question, but how can I do a Point-In-Time restore to a
PST file?
When I browse in the new TSM for Exchange 6.4 client, I can either only restore
the latest version to a PST or do a Point-In-Time restore to a SMTP Server or
the Original destination.

Maybe I'm blind but if this are typed in the Information center, please send me
a direct link to that page.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se<mailto:Christian.Svensson AT
cristie DOT se>
Säkra återläsningar...