ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 5.5.4 to 6.2.4 upgrade problem

2013-02-28 12:34:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 5.5.4 to 6.2.4 upgrade problem
From: "Huebner, Andy" <andy.huebner AT ALCON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:32:13 +0000
I did not think about it, but I should have included more than the TSM commands.

This is everything in the order I ran it.

date > extract.out
nohup /usr/tivoli/tsm/upgrade/bin/dsmupgrd extractdb devclass=tsm_d_filep_01
manifest=./manifest.txt >>extract.out 2>&1 &
tail -f extract.out

chown TSMUser:tsmsrvrs /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin/manifest.txt
chown TSMUser:tsmsrvrs /tempstg/*.ost
chown TSMUser:tsmsrvrs /var/tsmserv

** As TSM user **

cd /home/TSMUser/TSMUser
/opt/tivoli/tsm/server/bin/dsmserv removedb TSMDB1

rm -r /tsm_actlog/NODE0000
rm -r /tsm_archlog

rm -r /tsm_archlog/RstDbLog
rm -r /tsm_archlog/archmeth1
rm -r /tsm_archlog/failarch

/opt/tivoli/tsm/server/bin/dsmserv loadformat
dbdir=/tsm_db01,/tsm_db02,/tsm_db03,/tsm_db04,/tsm_db05,/tsm_db06
activelogsize=16384 activelogdir=/tsm_actlog archlogdir=/tsm_archlog

date > insert.out
nohup /opt/tivoli/tsm/server/bin/dsmserv insertdb
manifest=/usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin/manifest.txt >>insert.out 2>&1 &
tail -f insert.out

Andy Huebner