ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Versions for Web Client security hole

2013-02-08 22:19:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Versions for Web Client security hole
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 21:18:58 -0600
The security bulletin was updated on 2013-02-07 to indicate that the
issue affects only 6.3.0.x and 6.4.0.0 (see change history section).

=Dave

--
Hello World.                                David Bronder - Systems Architect
Segmentation Fault                                      ITS-EI, Univ. of Iowa