ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 ACN0151E Errors and LDAP server unavailable

2013-02-05 22:09:18
Subject: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 ACN0151E Errors and LDAP server unavailable
From: "Connolly, Peter" <pjconn AT BUFFALO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 14:42:41 -0500
All,

Prior to deploying Exchange 2010 we are trying to get TDP for Exchange to
work in our test environment.  Exchange 2010  RU3 SP2 and TDP version 6.3.
We can successfully snap to tape but when we try to restore a mailbox
(original location, alternate location, or pst) the operation fails with
these errors:

An Active Directory error 0x51 occurred when trying to check the suitability
of server 'domain-controller'. Error: 'Active directory response: The LDAP
server is unavailable.'
ACN0151E Errors occurred while processing the request.

During the operation I can see an established LDAP connection to the domain
controller in question.  Google hasn't solved it for us yet - thanks in
advance for any advice.

Peter