ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500 test environment

2013-01-09 17:26:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500 test environment
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 23:01:54 +0100
You need at least one drive in your alms partition with a control path, but,
that drive can (I think) also be in another alms partition. Just make sure it's
only used actively in either PR or in Test at one time.

--

Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl
+31 6 24821622

Op 9 jan. 2013, om 17:25 heeft Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT
JEFFERSONHOSPITAL DOT ORG> het volgende geschreven: