ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client 6.4 installation causing Win Server 2012 to restart?

2012-11-28 15:52:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client 6.4 installation causing Win Server 2012 to restart?
From: Maurice van 't Loo <maurice AT BACKITUP DOT NU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 21:23:04 +0100
Also 6.3 clients can cause a reboot during installation. I'm not sure why.
I see it with approx. 1 of 10 installs where the prerequisite needs to be
installed om servers who are in use. Never seen the reboot on new and clean
windows installs, so I assume it has something to do with other software
icw the prerequisites.

Regards,
Maurice van 't Loo
http://mvantloo.nl
 Op 28 nov. 2012 18:51 schreef "RonHextall" <tsm-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
het volgende: