ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] 6.4 docs

2012-11-20 09:56:29
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] 6.4 docs
From: Rainer Holzinger <RainerHolzinger AT GMX DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:01:33 +0100
Excellent, thanks a lot.

Rainer

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] Im Auftrag von
Angela Robertson
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. November 2012 14:40
An: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Betreff: Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] 6.4 docs

The 6.4 Info Center is available:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r4/index.jsp

The ibm.com team has been contacted and the problem should not happen
again. That said, if the problem persists, thanks for your patience. No one
wants the site down... Angela

Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group, Tivoli Software
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com
?We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit.? - Aristotle

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 11/20/2012
03:33:15 AM:

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Stor