ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] 6.4 docs

2012-11-27 10:56:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] 6.4 docs
From: "Dolinski, Peter S" <dolinski AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:34:34 +0000
I don't see any TSM6.4 folder there.

Regards,

Peter
(206) 616-0787

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Angela Robertson
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:56 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

The TSM 6.4 information center has been packaged and sent for posting to the
following site:
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/techprev/infocenter/

I was told that it should be available in the next 24 hours. I'll check the
site throughout the day to ensure the package is posted. Angela

Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group, Tivoli Software
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” -
Aristotle

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 11/21/2012
04:18:10 PM:

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Stor