ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS8810E setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

2012-10-05 09:11:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS8810E setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
From: "Underdown,John William" <JUNDERDOWN AT SYNOVUS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 13:01:02 +0000
per Alex's suggestion, i'll put the export command in the dsmcad start script.
but it
appears linking the TSM libcurl.so.4 library to the OS's fixes the problem, see
below.
but, this feels like hack and i don't know what issues this may cause. any
thoughts?

to me it looks like a conflict between the TSM Client libraries and the OS's
that need to
be corrected by Tivoli. but presently i'm working with first level support on
this and
being ask for every basic information that doesn't apply to the problem.

mv /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/libcurl.so.4
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/libcurl.so.4.sav
ln -s /usr/lib64/libcurl.so.4 /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/libcurl.so.4