ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANR8213W schedule fails client timeout

2012-06-06 14:03:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANR8213W schedule fails client timeout
From: "Ehresman,David E." <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 18:01:27 +0000
That's not quite right.  The port you want to telnet to is specified as the
first port on the webports option.  If there is no webport option, the
tsmclient picks one "randomly".  The tsm server will try to connect to the port
that cad connected on when it started up.  If it is "random", not specified on
a webports option, it is kind of hard to write the firewall rule.

David