ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] RFE 17805

2012-03-29 14:42:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] RFE 17805
From: John Monahan <John.Monahan AT US.LOGICALIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:23:05 -0400
I believe TSM 6.3 node replication is one answer to your request.

John Monahan
Delivery Consultant
Logicalis, Inc.

Business and technology working as one

This e-mail message is intended only for the confidential and privileged use of
the addressee (or others authorized to receive for the addressee). If you are
not an intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and
notify the sender immediately