ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Adding a second library to TSM/HSM

2011-06-16 14:35:57
Subject: [ADSM-L] Adding a second library to TSM/HSM
From: "D'Antonio III, Vincent E (N-Aerotek)" <vincent.e.d'antonio.iii AT LMCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:30:41 -0400
Hello all,
I am still very much a newbie with TSM......................

I am adding a second library to use with HSM ts3310 LTO3, I have a current
library active and in use.  What I need to do is the following:

Add new library so HSM will start using it while I migrate my data from the old
LTO2 library to the new LTO3 library.
Remove the old LTO2 library once all data is migrated over
Add another new library to use with HSM.

So I currently have one LTO2 library when done I will have 2 new LTO3
libraries.  The question I really have is how or if two libraries are supported
in HSM and how to make sure that the filesystem attached to HSM can use both
libraries.

Any help would be GREATLY APPERCIATED :)

Have a great day,
Vince