ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] why retries...

2010-11-17 12:37:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] why retries...
From: Maurice van 't Loo <maurice AT BACKITUP DOT NU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:36:00 +0100
Heey Marcel,

Long time ago ;-)
The max. size of the aggregates can be set in the options by
MoveSizeThresh and MoveBatchSize. But normaly the best choice is
"high" as this improves the backup speed a lot.

Mail or call me directly if you think you have a problem. I guess you
don't, but we can take a look to it together....

Regards,
Maurice van 't Loo