ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VMware backup questions

2010-11-08 23:50:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VMware backup questions
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 07:49:01 +0300

Only image backup is available for Linux (no file level)

Actually, I do not know anything about future

This was already posted, but this is the best link:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r2/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.itsm.client.doc/r_techchg_client_vmware_620.html

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Ahli United Bank Kuwait http://www.ahliunited.com.kw

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: Grigori.Solonovitch
AT ahliunited DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email