ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Strange Behaviour: backup STG <primary storage pool >

2010-11-02 03:03:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Strange Behaviour: backup STG <primary storage pool >
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:02:02 +0100
Hi Rajesh,

could it be that you only have data for a small amount of nodes in your server?
Or that there is one exceptionally large node? IIRC bacup stg for DISK works by
node, so if one process is working on the data of the last node, the other
process will finish if there is no data of other nodes to backup. This is
different for FILE and tape volumes, there backup stg works per volume.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl