ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange single mailbox restore failure

2010-09-07 12:23:26
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange single mailbox restore failure
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <sStackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:22:28 +0000
Like the post says, I'm trying to restore a single mailbox from an Exchange
2007 server. Everything up-to-date: client 6.2.1, TDP 6.1.2. I'm pretty sure I
got all the pre-reqs down for a restore, but here's the thing: I can restore a
mailbox in my AD OU, but not in a child domain. TDP restores the proper mailbox
database just fine (I can use other tools to extract the correct mailbox), but
then complains that it can't find the mailbox in the database.

I've got a PMR open with Tivoli, but they seem to think it's a Microsoft
problem. I admit, I'm no Windows admin, but this seems like it should work.

Steve

Stephen J. Stackwick  |  Senior Consultant  |  410.539.1135  |  sstackwick AT
icfi DOT com  |  www.jasi.com<http://www.jasi.com>
ICF Jacob & Sundstrom  |  401 E. Pratt St, Suite 2214, Baltimore, MD 21202  |
301.518.6352 (m)