ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Multiple instances on the same server

2010-03-24 07:41:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Multiple instances on the same server
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:40:08 -0400
WOW - 8gb per instance.

What is the memory recommendation for a single TSM v6.1 instance on a
server?

Rick

             James Choate
             <jchoate@CHOOSES1
             .COM>                                                      To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: Multiple instances on the same
                                       server

             03/23/2010 03:31
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

The following reference states that running multiple instances of TSM on
the same physical server is supported, but there are considerations:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/tivolistoragemanager/Running
+multiple+Tivoli+Storage+Manager+V6.1+server+instances+on+a+single+physical
+server