ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Server URL

2010-03-23 01:31:13
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Server URL
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:29:31 +0300
Hello Everybody,

During initial TSM Server installation (more than 10 years ago) I have set
server URL.
TSM Server was upgraded many times and moved from SP/2 to Power4 platform.
I have found old URL in current TSM Server configuration:

Server host name or IP address: 172.27.9.25
     Server TCP/IP port number: 1500
                              Server URL: http://172.27.10.100:1580

Where TSM Server URL is used or it is obsolete?
How to change TSM Server URL?

Regards,

Grigori G. Solonovitch
Senior Technical Architect
Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com
Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com
Please consider the environment before printing this Email

Please consider the environment before printing this Email.

"This email message and any attachments transmitted with it may contain
confidential and proprietary information, intended only for the named
recipient(s). If you have received this message in error, or if you are not the
named recipient(s), please delete this email after notifying the sender
immediately. BKME cannot guarantee the integrity of this communication and
accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments due
to viruses, any other defects, interception or unauthorized modification. The
information, views, opinions and comments of this message are those of the
individual and not necessarily endorsed by BKME."