ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Colorful console mode output

2009-08-22 16:56:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Colorful console mode output
From: Michael Green <mishagreen AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 23:54:25 +0300
On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Yudi Darmadi<yudi AT niagaprima DOT com> wrote:
> What about windows console? What modification should i do in order to make
> that script runs?

Don't know :)
I know very little about windows. I'm not even sure how Windows
console looks like. Is that the black window that one can get via
Start->Run->cmd?

I guess at the very least you need to have perl installed. The last
time I checked windows came without perl. Maybe you could run this
script in  xterm that is part of Cygwin distribution?

--
Warm regards,
Michael Green