ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] disablenqr option

2009-08-13 15:05:27
Subject: [ADSM-L] disablenqr option
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:04:05 -0400
Hi everyone,

I found the following statement in an options file and was wondering if it was
even valid any longer.  It was in a Windows 2003 client that has a TSM 5.5.0.0
client.

TESTFLAG DISABLENQR

I know that for the current Windows TSM 5.5 client it appears that you would
have to have disablenqr no, which is the default anyway in the options file, so
with the above syntax would it just not implement anything?

Just let me know.  Thanks!

Joni Moyer
Storage Administrator III
(717)302-9966