ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] dumb question about v6.1

2009-08-12 15:49:33
Subject: [ADSM-L] dumb question about v6.1
From: "Tyree, David" <david.tyree AT SGMC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:48:34 -0400
            I ordered the v6.1 package from Passport Advantage and I was
looking it over and noticed something odd.

            I'm currently running v5.5 of "Storage Manager Extended
Edition" and I have the older packages from Passport Advantage that
actually say "Extended Edition".

            This new package for v6.1 just says "Storage Manager",
nothing about Extended Edition.

            Did I miss something somewhere?

            Did I order the wrong package?

David Tyree
Interface Analyst
South Georgia Medical Center
229.333.1155

Confidential Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
copies of the original message.