ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Problems with TDP SQL and inactive obejects

2009-05-27 01:47:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] Problems with TDP SQL and inactive obejects
From: admbackup <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 01:45:51 -0400
Hi

I am having problems to backup a Database with the name of HAP.

In the logs you can see the following error.

ANS1312E (RC12)   Server media mount not possible

The weird thing is that you can see that there are some data that have been
backed up before this error message.

There is not a TCP/IP problem because the other databases can be backed up
without problems

Another weird thing is that when I backed up manually using the TDP GUI
interface, the backup finishes succesfully but with some inactive objects

About having problems with the mount points in the librery, I have seen that
there are enough free drivers and tapes for this operation

The TDP version is 5.2.1.0
The SQL server version is 8.0