ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ANS1153E *** is a cluster disk.

2009-03-10 22:15:53
Subject: [ADSM-L] ANS1153E *** is a cluster disk.
From: Kerri Mickelsen <Kerri.Mickelsen AT PREMERA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:12:16 -0700
I have a newbie question

I have 3 Windows Nodes defined on TSM server, CAP3A, CAP3B, CAP3C, with a
schedule for each.

Currently:

3A - Active Node
3B - Passive Node
3C - Cluster Name

Usually things work fine; however, there SAN work done on the server over the
weekend and now backup fails on passive node.

The schedule results are:

3B fails with error: ANS1153E '\\CAP3C\c$: is a cluster disk. (for local drives)

3C backs up cluster disks (the active node) - no error.

3A backs up local drives.

How do I get TSM to not think 3B's local drives are cluster disks when they are
not?

It is a production box so I don't have permission to fail cluster back and
forth. (unless that is the only answer)

Thank very much for your help,
Kerri