ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS1153E *** is a cluster disk.

2009-03-10 22:32:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS1153E *** is a cluster disk.
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:31:33 -0400
Have a look at this KB article from Microsoft, perhaps it applies to your
scenario:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928385

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2009-03-10
22:12:16: