ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] JR- specify AIX items to archive

2009-01-29 18:06:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] JR- specify AIX items to archive
From: "Schneider, Jim" <jschneider AT USSCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:04:45 -0600
I created Unix code to generate the archive command needed for a full
server backup minus nfs mount points.  The archive management class is
hard coded in the script.  It saves me from having to recreate the
command when file systems are added/removed.  Contact me offline if you
want a copy.

Cheers,
Jim Schneider