ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: Define vol on Network share problems.

2008-07-16 16:15:37
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: Define vol on Network share problems.
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:08:55 -0400
Looks like the account running the TSM Server service can't see the network
share.    You either need to run the TSM Server under a different user
(it's probably SYSTEM), or change the security settings for SYSTEM to see
the network shares.

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 07/16/2008 04:06 PM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/16/2008
03:55:56 PM: