ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Review

2008-06-24 11:56:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Review
From: Erwann Simon <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:54:51 +0200
Syntax with \...\ are for include/exclude only and not for file specification for any TSM action like backup or archive. So, the right syntax should be e:\archivefolder\* with the -subdir=yes option (and -archmc=ar366 if needed, but no influence about what is arhived).

--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON

Whitlock, Brett a écrit :
I apologize for asking this because I know it's come up before...
however
Over the years there have been a number of different client admins using
different syntax.  If I want to archive e:\ArchiveFolder and everything
in it which syntax do I use?
e:\archivefolder\* e:\archivefolder\...\* and in the options there is -archmc=ar366 -subdir=yes. What is the
definitive answer?
Thanks-Brett

Ce message ne contient aucun virus connu. http://www.astaro.fr

Ce message ne contient aucun virus connu. http://www.astaro.fr