ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBM FlashCopy with TSM queries in SAP environment

2007-11-26 05:24:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBM FlashCopy with TSM queries in SAP environment
From: "Baker, Jane" <Jane.Baker AT CLARKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:24:20 -0000

We use brtools for the whole lot and you need the TDP for mySAP
installed on the backup server but not a SAP instance.  You NFS mount
across the relevant directories to give executables.

I suggest you download the IBM redbook and this will explain the install
steps, what needs mounting and the products you need installed.

Regards,
Jane.