ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Restore via GUI - why no mod/create date?

2007-11-16 12:17:22
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Restore via GUI - why no mod/create date?
From: Jon Adams <Jon.Adams AT PREMERA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:16:44 -0800
Good morning,

While performing a restore in the GUI, I noticed that the modified and
created dates are blank for several files, including one I am attempting
to restore. When I attempt to restore the file, it fails with a
"Structured file data type is unknown".  Is this simply a matter of a
corrupt file (it is windows NTFS)?

With regards,

Jon R. Adams | Senior Systems Engineer
IT Infrastructure, Operating Systems Support (OSS)
Premera Blue Cross
Mountlake Terrace WA, Building 4
Work: 425-918-5770 / mailto:jon.adams AT premera DOT com

Confidentiality Notice: this e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain
copies of the original message.