ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Restore via GUI - why no mod/create date?

2007-11-16 12:33:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Restore via GUI - why no mod/create date?
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:30:39 -0500
On Nov 16, 2007, at 12:16 PM, Jon Adams wrote:

Good morning,

While performing a restore in the GUI, I noticed that the modified and
created dates are blank for several files, including one I am
attempting
to restore. When I attempt to restore the file, it fails with a
"Structured file data type is unknown".  Is this simply a matter of a
corrupt file (it is windows NTFS)?

Your relative backup vs. restore TSM client levels may be a factor in
this.
See APARs for that msg at the TSM Support Page,
 http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/
IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

   Richard Sims