ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: Lost in TSM licensing

2007-06-26 08:19:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: Lost in TSM licensing
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:18:08 -0500
I'm signed up for "my support", and the last TSM notice I received
included this:

Customers can now provide feedback to Tivoli Development by completing an
assessment survey. Your input can help shape future Tivoli products.

http://www.ibm.com/survey/oid/wsb.dll/studies/consumabilitywebform.htm

Please use the invitation code: WeListen

It's kind of a long survey and has some stupid questions.  But TSM is one
of the products you can review.  And if you make it to the end, there is a
comment box that asks "what other issues should we be concerned about?"

Tell 'em!!