ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: DRM Plan use in DR Test

2007-05-21 13:49:58
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: DRM Plan use in DR Test
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:49:24 -0400
Yes, it's very geographically separated from where my TSM Servers are, but
then being in a big company does that. However, since I have a local
mailfile, I always have the latest Prepare file. By sending it to multiple
people in multiple locations, I get a good disbursement of the plan file.

Both Sunguard and IBM's BCRS both have offerings where you can email the
file to them, and they'll have the latest copy for you when you arrive for
a Recovery.

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 05/21/2007 01:48 PM
-----

Nick Cassimatis...

Is your E-Mail system at a third location??