ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] available slots left

2007-04-12 14:03:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] available slots left
From: Avy Wong <AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:57:14 -0400
It is 3584tape library.
If I do a 'show slots library_name' it will show me the details, but I
would like to know what is how many slots left. Thanks.

PVR slot information for library ELTO.
Library          : ELTO
Product Id       : 03584L32
Support module   : 4

Mount count      : 2

Drives           : 7
Slots            : 396
Changers         : 2
Import/Exports   : 10

Device           : /dev/smc1

Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
(860) 862-8164
cell (860) 961-6976

             Ben Bullock
             <bbullock@MICRON.
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: [ADSM-L] available slots left

             04/12/2007 01:29
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor