ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] inputs for expansion

2007-04-09 16:16:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] inputs for expansion
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:15:29 -0400
low cost products like tsm manager keep historical growth.

>>> AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM 04/09/07 4:31 PM >>>
Hello,
      What factors should I be looking at if I want to see how fast my
TSM
is growing yearly. What data should I collect to justify its yearly
growth?
year to year comparison? Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
(860) 862-8164
cell (860) 961-6976

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy
of this
communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your
computer.

contain information that is confidential, privileged, and/or otherwise exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If this electronic message is from an
attorney or someone in the Legal Department, it may also contain confidential
attorney-client communications which may be privileged and protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this message in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the New York State
Thruway Authority immediately by either responding to this e-mail or calling
(518) 436-2700, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.