ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Spurious error message with TSM for Databases (SQL)

2007-03-23 10:20:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Spurious error message with TSM for Databases (SQL)
From: "Bell, Charles (Chip)" <Chip.Bell AT BHSALA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:20:15 -0500
I asked this question a while back, and supposedly there was going to be a
fix in an upcoming TDP for SQL release. Del, is that release out? Thanks!

BTW, my way of solving was deleting the database, since the ones in my
situation were no longer going to be used. That doesn't seem to be your case.
:)