ADSM-L

Re: SQL Help

2006-11-27 18:07:18
Subject: Re: SQL Help
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:07:45 -0700
Add another criterion to the WHERE clause comparing NODES.DOMAIN_NAME to
the desired name (... and nodes.domain_name='xxxxx' ...).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/27/2006
02:47:52 PM: