ADSM-L

Re: CLusternode question

2006-07-03 08:53:09
Subject: Re: CLusternode question
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 08:52:43 -0400
Amos,
I'm assuming you are running x64 not IA64?  You will need to install the
5.3.3.0 x64 TDP - download from your Passport account.  You will also
need to obtain and run the Microsoft VSS patch
SQL2000-KB916950-v8.00.2191-x86x64-ENU.exe against any sql2000 instances
you have installed.
Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer, WNI
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee