ADSM-L

CLusternode question

2006-07-03 06:02:47
Subject: CLusternode question
From: Robert Ouzen Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 13:00:10 +0300

Hi All,

Im currently running win 2003 ent 64bit edition, and on top of it im running
Sql server 2000 32Bit edition

On top of that I m running also Veritas Cluster.

I installed the BA client  for 64 Bit and manage to see all the Drives after I
add  CLUSTERNODE YES
CLUSTERDISKSONLY NO options to see all drive I need,

My problems started when I install the TDP for Sql, its doesn’t work with 32bit
either 64Bit
Far as  I know the API of the BA it’s a prerequisite of the TDP, and the BA its
64Bit !!!
What should I do ?

In Oracle on AIX,Linux its Simple, But here I don’t know if I need to install
TDP for 64bit, and it will manage to connect the Sql in 32 bit

Best Regards

            Amos Hagay