ADSM-L

Restoring Drive Paths

2006-06-30 20:27:50
Subject: Restoring Drive Paths
From: Jon Adams <Jon.Adams AT PREMERA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:27:16 -0700
Hello,

I am backing my colleague up while he is on vacation.  I had a tape
malfunction yesterday.  I successfully removed the tape from the drive
and checked it back in as scratch (it was not an output volume) and
marked the drive online. and the put the drive online.  However, the
path is down.  I can't quite figure out the syntax of the UPDATE PATH
statement to update the path.  Will someone take pity on me and lend me
some advice?  :-)

With regards,

Jon R. Adams
Infrastructure Technical Support, OSS
Premera Blue Cross
Work: 425-918-5770 / mailto:jon.adams AT premera DOT com