ADSM-L

Re: HELP!! Dead Server

2006-06-30 13:37:02
Subject: Re: HELP!! Dead Server
From: "Talafous, John" <john.talafous AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:21:43 -0500
TSM Client code can be obtained from
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance
/

Drill down through CLIENT and select the rev you want. Then download.

Also, typically, TSM Client code is backward compatible. That said, you
should be able to restore the data even with a later version of the
client installed.  But, not with a prior version.

Best of luck!

John G. Talafous
Berbee Information Networks