ADSM-L

Re: Image Backups

2006-06-24 10:53:17
Subject: Re: Image Backups
From: TSM_User <tsm_user AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 07:52:54 -0700
If you set "Backup Delete Allowed" on the node on the TSM server you should
then be able to use the TSM Client GUI to navigate all the backups and
selectivly delete what you want.  Look under the tools menu.

Stefan Holzwarth <stefan.holzwarth AT ADAC DOT DE> wrote:
  Hi,

more and more I like the imagebackup feature of TSM. After doing several
testing (with BartPE for DR and P2V Vmware) I have left some
imagebackups at the TSM server. Now I want to clean up but I have no
idea how to find that backups. (There is a sql-select to backup or
contents table that needs to much time). Second problem is to selective
delete that images from the server without touching incrementals.

Any ideas?
Kind regards

Stefan Holzwarth