ADSM-L

Migration not in Summary table

2006-05-18 11:22:48
Subject: Migration not in Summary table
From: Steve Conko <conko AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:07:21 -0500
Running TSM Server 5.3.2 on AIX 5.1 ML 7. Operational reporting shows
migration has not run. From what I can tell it appears to be checking the
Summary table for migration entries. Migration does run successfully every
day for about 5 minutes. However, there are no entries in the Summary
table for migration. Anyone have any clues as to what the problem is? It
is not a matter of looking at the right time as the entire summary table
is devoid of migration activity for the past 2 weeks... and I have
verified it runs fine every day.

Thanks in advance
Steven A. Conko
TSM Backup and Recovery