ADSM-L

Re: Migration not in Summary table

2006-05-18 11:36:00
Subject: Re: Migration not in Summary table
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 17:35:39 +0200
Hi,

Search for APAR IC47709 on IBM web site : not exactly what you're
experiencing, but a variant of it. Another bug (serious one to my eyes,
as there is no other convenient way monitoring migration processes) to
thank IBM for ...
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******