ADSM-L

Pre problem question

2006-05-10 20:39:48
Subject: Pre problem question
From: "Meadows, Andrew" <AMeadows AT BMI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:39:25 -0500
We currently have a 3584 library with lto Gen 1 tape drives. We are heading to
a DR test where they have lto Gen 2 tape drives in a 3584. The os is aix 5.1
and we are using the atape drivers.
In the test all we will need to do us read the data, no backup operations will
be required.
I am anticipating some type of problem but I don't know exactly what to expect.
Has anyone had similar experience that can tell me what to expect? Thanks in
advance.

immediately.

Thank you.