ADSM-L

Re: Unable to archive files when there is no backup copygroup

2006-03-16 10:12:03
Subject: Re: Unable to archive files when there is no backup copygroup
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:11:40 -0500
Eric, this sounds like an extended hangover from the initial design --
as I recall, the 'archive' concept was an afterthought in the original
product.

I'd go along with Richard's suggestion -- set up a minimum size disk
storage pool with no nextpool and mark it readonly or unavailable.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc