ADSM-L

Re: Oracle RMAN and TSM

2006-01-30 15:02:53
Subject: Re: Oracle RMAN and TSM
From: Kurt Beyers <Kurt.Beyers AT DOLMEN DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:59:14 +0100
Richard,

Your database has an allocated disk size of 300 GB, but RMAN takes only the
backup of effective data in it. That explains why the disk consumption in the
disk storage pool is less than 300 GB.

Check once in an OEM the usage of the tablespaces. This should match better to
the size in the disk storage pool.

best regards,
Kurt